Ready to take your planning to a deeper level? Watch as Day Designer founder and creator Whitney English takes us from start to finish on how to set up your own personal planning system (and why it’s important to do so!).
In our multi-part planning series, we’re focusing on making changes in our lives, setting and achieving goals, and implementing these ambitions on a yearly, monthly, weekly and daily basis. Don’t miss as Whitney shares her best strategies, top tips, and ‘life hacks’ when it comes to planning!
No one wants to get to the end of her life only to look back and wish she’d lived better, loved more, and worked less. Let us help you plan strategically and create more time with those who matter most.
Here’s what you’ll be diving into throughout the first workshop. Join us!
- Why you need an all-encompassing personal planning system
- The foundation that needs to be set, starting with who YOU are!
- Why understanding your values, passions and strengths is essential
- The 10 vital signs of a meaningful life
- The Day Designer formula
- Your two types of values and how they relate to one another
- The four things you need to know about yourself to help create a meaningful life!
- Why ‘simple abundance’ is the greatest luxury
Ask yourself these questions. We’ll chat about them in the first workshop!
- What kind of big changes or small shifts do I want to see in my life?
- What does a ‘meaningful life’ mean to me?
- What could be holding me back from living the life I want to lead?
- What are my strengths?
- What have I done that I’m most proud of?
- What is the craziest thing I would like to do?
We created some FREE worksheets to help guide you through part one of our planning series.
No need to watch on both channels, unless you just want to!
In our next planning session, we’ll talk about goal-setting and the most common roadblocks to achieving goals. Follow along throughout the series! In the comments below, let us know how these topics relate to something in your life… something that you want to work on… a big change or even a small shift!